Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1016 Hermosa Way, Kissimmee
Gated Community Close to Shopping, Disney, Great schools, Turnpike minutes away, Lake Toho, and in a great highly sought after gated Community with LOW HOA. Did I say Gated with LOW HOA!! This open floor plan home checks all the boxes. You will instantly feel right at home with the welcoming feel of this open plan. Large Family and Dining/living space which are open to the kitchen. Rich dark honey solid wood cabinets with gorgeous upgrades. Eat in Kitchen nook to overlook the spectacular pavered backyard. Meticulously maintained with a super large Master bedroom and loft space. Look no further you have found your new home. ALL CLOSING COSTS PAID WHEN USING SELLERS PREFERRED LENDER.(CLOSING COSTS PAID BY LENDER) PLEASE ASK ABOUT SPECIAL PROGRAMS.
- MLS® #O5842456
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,756
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market102
- Address1016 Hermosa Way
- SubdivisionLago Buendia Ph 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, In M/H Community
- ElementaryPartin Settlement Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighSt. Cloud High School
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate Brokers Ii
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate Brokers Ii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 5:45am EDT.