Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
448 Lancer Oak Dr, Apopka
PRICED TO SELL! You can’t beat this spacious, well maintained pool home with fresh paint and a BRAND NEW ROOF! Other upgrades in the past 3 years include beautiful new laminate flooring throughout (tile in wet areas), a new air conditioner, new pool screen and renovations to the 2nd bath. Other features include soaring cathedral ceilings, a gas insert fireplace, living/dining room combination plus family room and eat-in kitchen, double sinks plus a garden tub and separate shower in the Master Bath. French doors access the covered outdoor living space and screened pool. The 4th bedroom is off the living room and is being used as an office. Quiet location but close to shopping, recreation areas and schools. Don’t wait too long – this won’t last.
- MLS® #O5842432
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,796
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIndoor, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address448 Lancer Oak Dr
- SubdivisionPines Of Wekiva
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Home Team Realty
Listing information courtesy of Florida Home Team Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 9:59pm EDT.