Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1220 Glenmore Dr, Apopka
Immaculate 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home in the highly-desirable community of Errol Estates! This open floor plan features formal living/dining rooms, vaulted ceilings, wood-burning fireplace, and ceramic tile and wood laminate flooring. Impressive chef’s kitchen opens into family room and has corian counters, newer stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, cozy eat-in area overlooking massive backyard, and access to screened-in lanai. Huge master suite boasts vaulted ceilings, spacious closet, and sliding doors leading to screened-in patio/pool, while the master bathroom has a large tile-surround shower, dual-sink vanity with tons of storage space, and soaking tub. Private, completely fenced yard with no rear neighbors. Priced to sell – this one won’t last long! Be sure to check out the virtual tour. ***Specialty financing is available to customize and personalize this home through Joe Manglardi at Homebridge***
- MLS® #O5839744
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,949
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address1220 Glenmore Dr
- SubdivisionLexington Club
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeNesta Real Estate Consultants
Listing information courtesy of Nesta Real Estate Consultants.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 9:14pm EDT.