Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1008 N Thompson Rd, Apopka
Bring the horses! Paradise Estates is tucked beneath Apopka’s famous oak trees is a sprawling 4,826 square foot home that expertly combines classic architecture & modern design for a little piece of paradise on Lake Coroni. This recently renovated home, on 43+ acres of lush Apopka property, is an entertainer’s dream. The open layout floor plan & several flex spaces, combined with the expansive outdoor entertainment areas and high-end upgrades, redefines luxury living. The entire downstairs is designed for entertaining, complete with new porcelain tile plank floors, floor to ceiling windows, brick accents, a warm fireplace & new windows & doors throughout. A Modern French Country Style kitchen remodel added quartz countertops, 19 foot island & commercial grade appliances to this already breathtaking estate. Dramatic spiral staircases lead to a more private living space and five bedrooms with breathtaking views. The gorgeous pool features an elaborate rock waterfall, sprawling sun deck & bubbling spa. Work your culinary magic in the outdoor kitchen, serve dinner by the pool, or serve cocktails around the firepit. With a new roof, solar exterior lights, a convenient mudroom, fresh paint inside and out & two new HVAC units, no other property combines privacy, old Florida charm & luxury like this.This home tailors to your active lifestyle and your love for the outdoors with tennis courts, a pole barn, eight bay stables & a four-car detached garage.Experience the luxury waterfront lifestyle at Paradise Estates.
- MLS® #O5838992
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,826
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane
- ParkingBoat, Garage Faces Rear, Oversized, RV Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description50 to less than 100
- Days on Market66
- Address1008 N Thompson Rd
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorParquet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 9:29pm EDT.