Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7905 Magnolia Bend Ct, Kissimmee
Back on the market, unfortunately job in Orlando fell through for buyer but inspections passed with flying colors. A must see home for the fussiest buyers, everything is up to Date, looks and feels like a model home as soon as you walk in. This 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Pool Home is sold furnished and located less than 4 miles from Disney World. It has been used 6 months a Year as a 2nd home not a vacation rental. It looks impeccable, colors chosen carefully to match the home's updated decor. The home has a very smart design, with 1 Master suite in the front and another Master suite in the rear. the other 2 bedrooms ( 1 used as an exercise/ office room ) are on the opposite side of the Masters. The kitchen has been updated with stainless steel appliances. They have refurbished everything from remodeling a bathroom, putting in tile, painting inside and out, installing custom lighting to tiling the pool lanai. The roof is 1 year old and the pool has been recently resurfaced, everything works perfectly, the pool is North Facing and is completely private due to the well groomed hedges that surrounds the pool cage. This is a special home, the area is zoned for short term rental but is also a great place to call home. It's a must see and a wonderful neighborhood, ask your Realtor to preview this home for you if you cannot see it yourself. Before we took the last contract we had multiple offers, unfortunately the other buyers lost out and moved on to different properties but their loss is your gain, come see why!
- MLS® #O5838186
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,662
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- ParkingConverted Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeXcellence Realty Inc
- Address7905 Magnolia Bend Ct
- SubdivisionRolling Hills Estate Unit 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market5
Listing information courtesy of Xcellence Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 11:15am EDT.