Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
676 Primrose Willow Way, Apopka
Under Construction. Ready in May. Enjoy plenty of space on this .43 Acre homesite backing to a conservation easement. This Energy Star Certified home features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, covered lanai and a 3-car side load garage. Hold special gatherings in the formal dining room which is open to the great room and kitchen. Kitchen has large island with granite countertops, 42" light grey cabinets with crown molding, stainless appliances (incl. GAS cooktop & microwave/wall oven combo) and walk-in pantry. Convenient office nook located off the kitchen. Stunning laminate wood-like flooring in main areas. Master Suite has tray ceiling, large walk-in closet and spa-inspired bath with dual vanity sinks with granite counters, semi-frameless glass shower, soaking tub, linen closet and privacy lavatory. Raised 5 1/4 base boards throughout. Secondary Bath 3 has a shower in lieu of tub. Located close to shopping, Wekiwa Springs State Park, SR 441 and 429. Lakeshore of Wekiva is a GATED community offering residents a passive and active park to enjoy. *Interior images are of a model home of the same design, finishes vary.*
- MLS® #O5835443
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,782
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market69
- Address676 Primrose Willow Way
- SubdivisionLakeshore Of Wekiva
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Other, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeBeazer Realty Corporation
Listing information courtesy of Beazer Realty Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.