Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
732 Brookfield Pl, Apopka
This has been a second home and very lightly lived in. Original owner maintained it well. As you enter the home you have a beautiful view of the pool. Formal living and over sized dining room for family gatherings. The Owners Retreat features his and hers walk in closets. A garden tub plus separate shower and double sinks complete the master bath. Roomy kitchen with island and large pantry. Breakfast Nook has a lovely view of the pool. Great room is conveniently located off the kitchen making it great for entertaining. The extra large Bonus room is on the 2nd floor with a full bath. Solar heated pool and spa. The solar has been replaced as has the pool pump. You could easily make this a 5 bedroom if needed and it has 4 Full baths. Don't pass this up, make an appointment to see today.
- MLS® #O5835154
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,373
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Hilly, Sidewalk, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market56
- Address732 Brookfield Pl
- SubdivisionRock Spgs Rdg Ph V-c
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesSplit Level
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.