Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1676 Marina Lake Dr, Kissimmee
Welcome to this move-in-ready 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom single-family home located in the gated community of Ashley Cove in Kissimmee. This home features a formal dining room and an office/den with french doors. Plantation shutters and tile/carpet flooring throughout home. Kitchen boasts granite countertops, 42" cabinets, a center island, eat-in kitchen and opens to the large family room. First floor has a spacious master bedroom and master bathroom with double vanity sinks, garden bathtub, separate tiled shower and large walk-in closets. Second floors includes a large bonus room and 3 guest bedrooms and bathroom. Sliding glass doors from the family room opens to the screened patio and large backyard. Conveniently located to historic downtown Kissimmee, area attractions, shopping, restaurants, and major highways.
- MLS® #O5830539
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,543
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Street Lights
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market150
- Address1676 Marina Lake Dr
- SubdivisionAshley Cove Unit 1
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPartin Settlement Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 10:00am EDT.