Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Apopka
A Dream Home custom built with no expenses spared. STUNNING Travertine and hickory flooring throughout this open-concept luxury home with soaring designer leather ceilings, a to die for Chef's kitchen completed with the finest craftsmanship and highest grade granite counters, a Viking range, sub-zero fridge, custom cabinetry,AND a wet bar! Travel to the ground level either by elevator or stairs where you will discover a temperature controlled wine cellar, a second wet bar with a MIELE coffee station, large family room with sliding glass doors leading to the full Summer Kitchen with a dual sided outdoor fireplace underneath your own private lanai with view of Lake Errol, with no rear neighbors, YET only 15 minutes to Orlando airport, and a short drive to enjoy Disney World.
- MLS® #O5828467
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,000
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesAirport/Runway, Deed Restrictions, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewOn Golf Course, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeOne Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market352
Listing information courtesy of One Sotheby's Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.