Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4619 Kalispell Rd, Kissimmee
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING YOU COULD DREAM OF IN ONE HOME! The open concept living allows for everyone to spend time together, but also has plenty of space for the family to spread out! This wonderful home is great for a MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILY since one of the bedrooms is downstairs off the family room and next to a full bathroom. From the family room/breakfast nook, there's your own SCREEN-ENCLOSED POOL with a beautiful gunite finish and child safety fence. Upstairs is a HUGE BONUS ROOM with storage and plenty of room for games, entertainment center or whatever you want! The Laundry Room is also off this bonus room and centrally located upstairs. A hallway leads to the three smaller bedrooms on the way to the AMAZING MASTER SUITE complete with a massive bedroom including a seating area, TWO Closets, one is a MASSIVE WALK-IN, and gorgeous MASTER BATH with two sinks, soaker tub, shower and private toilet room. YOUR DREAMS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!
- MLS® #O5824980
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,298
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market66
- Address4619 Kalispell Rd
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionHammock Trls
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySunrise Elementary
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 4:15am EDT.