Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
590 S Indigo Rd, Altamonte Springs
BRAND NEW ROOF!!! Do not miss seeing this rare open floorplan in Altamonte Springs! The home has been completely renovated, making it a Ready To Move In Home! It has a huge Great Room, which is open to a recently remodeled kitchen, featuring granite countertops, wood cabinets, and 20" beautiful porcelain tile in all of the open area. This expansive open floor plan from kitchen to Great Room is perfect for entertaining and family time. The separate living room boast a beautiful fireplace and mantel for nights when you want relax by the fire. The home has a split floor plan, which is great for privacy. The master bedroom room has a walk-in closet with a private bathroom with double vanity. The house features unique craftsman detailed work on the doors, window frames, baseboards, crown molding all through the home. Thermal windows were installed on the SW side. Do not miss the chance to see this home in person, it will not disappoint. You will appreciate the special care and maintenance provided by the long term owners. It is just a 3 minute walk to the Cross Seminole Trail and 5 minutes to the newly designed Westmonte Park, which has a water park, community events, recreational leagues, activities for all ages including water aerobics and exercise classes. It is short drive to the Altamonte Mall and has easy access to nearby restaurants and I-4.
- MLS® #O5824655
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,943
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market3
- Address590 S Indigo Rd
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionSpring Oaks Unit 6
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryForest City Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 7:00pm EST.