Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11528 Grand Bay Blvd, Clermont
Paradise at the Hills of Louisa! This amazing three-bedroom and two-bath family home with mature landscaping is truly a dream come true! With direct access to the Clermont Chain of Lakes, you are sure to create the fondest memories with family and friends. The serene locale is also complemented by this incredible home with its luxe upgrades, both inside and out. In addition to its unbeatable location, this home sits on a third of an acre lot, which gives you a huge space for all your outdoor activities. Boasting cathedral ceilings, a master bedroom with dual walk-in closet and double sink, and three access doors that lead out to the private pool and covered lanai, this home combines high-end luxury and rustic comfort. Cook, eat and share in special moments with the family in the kitchen-family room combo, or get your creative juices flowing in your very own home office. Some additional features specific to this exquisite home include a brand new landscape, a pool solar, and a new roof. After spending time at the beautiful Lake Louisa State Park, you will surely look forward to returning to your luxury home.
- MLS® #O5824508
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,830
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market3
- Address11528 Grand Bay Blvd
- SubdivisionHills/lk Louisa Ph 3
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Elevated
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleGray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeRedman Property Group Llc
Listing information courtesy of Redman Property Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 9:45pm EST.