Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17319 Serenidad Blvd, Clermont
***LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL TOWNHOUSE*** 3 BEDROOMS, 3 BATHROOMS, CONTEMPORARY STYLE… Beautiful design mixed with affordable luxury and professionally decorated, this house has never been rented and it has been very well taken care of by the owners. In this house you can find DARK GREY TILE FLOORING throughout common living spaces, breakfast bar with GRANITE WATERFALL ISLAND with dual under-mount sink, GLOSSY WHITE FLAT EUROPIAN STYLE WOOD CABINETRY and STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. The main floor offers a large bedroom, perfect for accessibility and a full bathroom, that can be accessed from the bedroom or from the foyer. The open kitchen, dining space and family room flow into the SCREENED POOL deck through a sliding glass door. The upstairs offer MASTER SUITE with a BALCONY overlooking the beautiful NATURAL LANDSCAPE AREA and bathroom with granite counter double vanity. The 3RD BEDROOM features a unique den, ideal for kids toys and play area. The LAUNDRY is conveniently located upstairs. You can count on amenities such as a fitness center, game room, sunbathing area, covered outdoor seating, hot tub, and a RESORT-STYLE POOL. Serenity Dream townhomes is a very well known and highly rated vacation resort, close to Hwy 27 and within a 5 minute drive to Walmart and multiple shops and restaurants, close to Walt Disney amusement parks. PERFECT PRIMARY RESIDENCE, VACATION HOME, OR AIRBNB PROPERTY. A great investment vs comparable new construction at over $300k+ furnished.
- MLS® #O5824463
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,512
- Year Built2015
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address17319 Serenidad Blvd
- SubdivisionSerenity At Silver Creek Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeLegacy Plus Realty
Listing information courtesy of Legacy Plus Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 12:59am EST.