Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2471 Island Dr, Longwood
WOW! If you've been wanting to live waterfront with a COMPLETE BOAT DOCK, SCREENED POOL AND SOUGHT-AFTER WEKIVA, TEAGUE & LAKE BRANTLEY SCHOOLS then you won't want to miss this opportunity! This fully equipped home offers 4 BEDROOMS (including office/playroom) and two full bathrooms. Enter through covered front patio, greeted when entering to your left is the 4TH BEDROOM or office/playroom potential. Continue ahead to your OPEN KITCHEN overlooking the beautiful waterfront/canal front property. This kitchen features granite counters and breakfast bar which overlooks to your FORMAL DINING ROOM with beautiful wood flooring and focal point built in shelving. EXPANSIVE FAMILY ROOM has AMAZING BAY WINDOW with panoramic water views and built in shelving and storage underneath. One of the coolest most unique features of this home. The spacious family room offers French Doors that go out to your screened pool patio. CONVENIENT SPLIT FLOOR PLAN! Your Master RETREAT is located off the hallway toward the front of the home/kitchen. MASTER SUITE is a great size with ceiling fan, private French Doors to the pool patio and offers more water views. PRIVATE MASTER SUITE BATHROOM IS VERY SPACIOUS & WALK IN CLOSET with built in shelving. Bedroom 2 & 3 located off the family room, equipped with carpet & ceiling fans. SCREENED PATIO WITH COVERED LANAI and wet-bar has sparkling pool with just steps to your COVERED BOAT DOCK WITH LIFT & seating out on the dock. SOUGHT-AFTER SCHOOLS! Community/private boat ramp for optional HOA.
- MLS® #O5823931
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,734
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesPrivate Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingBoat, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolScreen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market175
- Address2471 Island Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionLake Brantley Isles 1st Add
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 9:45pm EST.