Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1766 Alaqua Dr, Longwood
This stunning home was designed/built in 2009 by award winning designer Phil Keen & Essian Constr/. One of a kind elegant home Located in the exclusive golf Club community of Alaqua. Home sets on a private acre lot surrounded by the Wekiva Reserve. True natural stone & Pella insulated windows and doors. Interior features American Cherry throughout in doors, floors, and handmade cabinetry. Tongue & groove wood ceilings throughout the first floor are coordinated with venetian plaster, Carlisle hardwood flooring, Eco Smart liquid alcohol Burning Fireplaces in Master bedroom & Family Rooms. Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel counters & wood cabinets. The kitchen & baths were designed with unique fixtures. Three Rinnai tankless heaters supply instant hot water. Independent movie theater, detached exercise room, master bedroom suite connected to a spacious walk through custom closet with a adjoining Spa room W/I Sauna & Exercise Room that can make a 5th bedroom. Each bedrooms have a private bathroom. The living room opens up completely extending the family room to an outdoor lanai with retractable screens and summer kitchen. Home also features a five car garage. This home is only for those with extraordinary taste in art and architecture. Approximate room sizes. Alaqua is a gated community with 24 hour security, a challenging golf course with a spacious clubhouse, and is located just minutes to all major roadways, airports, shopping, dining and more.
- MLS® #O5823806
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,200
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Propane, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Golf Course, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages5
- Garages5+ Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market20
- Address1766 Alaqua Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionAlaqua Ph 1
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHeathrow Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeAmeriteam Realty Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Ameriteam Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 9:45pm EST.