Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3764 Glenford Dr, Clermont
Live in peaceful surroundings coupled with a quiet cul-de-sac street! This beautifully UPDATED HOME is located in the heart of the rolling hills of Clermont with a LOW HOA. A separate DINING ROOM and LIVING AREA welcome you into this home. The bright and airy OPEN FLOOR PLAN showcases UPDATED TILE FLOORS, 6” BASEBOARDS, LED LIGHTS throughout, HIGH CEILINGS, plus FRESH INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINT. The kitchen is designed with the home chef in mind offering STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, CUSTOM BACKSPLASH, abundant STORAGE SPACE, and a BREAKFAST BAR. Relax in your MASTER SUITE with an OFFICE/FLEX SPACE plus a MASTER BATH boasting DUAL SINKS, GARDEN TUB, and a separate shower. **MODERN UPDATES include a NEW ROOF, NEW WATER HEATER, and NEW WHITE VINYL FENCE (ALL in 2017).** Gather with guests and enjoy family cookouts in the SCREENED LANAI. The OVERSIZED FULLY FENCED BACKYARD offers an IMPRESSIVE amount of entertainment space. Add a pool or anything your heart desires – the possibilities are endless. This quiet community features a community pool. Enjoy easy access to shopping, dining, US 27, HWY 50, the FL Turnpike, beautiful downtown Clermont, theme parks and downtown Orlando. Don’t miss your opportunity to see this STUNNING HOME!
- MLS® #O5823758
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,408
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address3764 Glenford Dr
- SubdivisionSomerset Estates Ph 02
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Wemert Group Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 12:59am EST.