Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 Squirrel Trl, Longwood
This house has it ALL. Move in Ready. Brand New Roof 2019, New Screen Room,New pavers & Resurfaced large pool overlooking the lake. Master bedroom is split from the others with hardwood floors, & a large remodeled bathroom plus walk in closet with built ins. All Newer double pane Windows & sliders. Plantation shutters, blinds & silhouettes. Formal Living & Dining rooms with hardwood floors. Family room is open to the Newly remodeled kitchen with newer appliances.The family room has a wood burning fireplace & Tongue & Groove Vaulted ceiling with 2 new skylights, porcelain tile floors. Bonus: Eat in kitchen, plus a new office built in where the wet bar existed. 3 more bedrooms each with walk in closets, & a newly remodeled second bath. Half bath for guests & laundry room with sink. The garage has a work bench which stays. Circular driveway for extra parking. A perfect house for entertaining.The view of Shadow Lake is magnificent. Termite bond. Inside & outside painted. HVAC system has 2 units both were replaced. Electrical box updated. Florida room under heat & air. Large attic space. Well for irrigation. Welcome Home.
- MLS® #O5823734
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,911
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market16
- Address202 Squirrel Trl
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Oaks Sec 05
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:45am EST.