Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2241 Long Derby Way, Casselberry
Beautiful 2 story 4 bedroom/3 bath home on a large corner lot located in the Legacy Park Subdivision. NEW ROOF installed August 2019, NEWER Carrier A/C system(2018). Upon entry, the formal living room is on the right and dining room to the left. Walk forward towards a large and spacious kitchen featuring granite counter tops, tiled back splash, 42” cabinets with crown molding, under cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, a granite island for prep work, large double closet pantry, and spacious eat-in area in the kitchen. The open kitchen floor plan lends well for entertaining guests as you can overlook into the family room and have easy access to the backyard/porch through the French doors. Also located on the first floor, a guest bedroom and full bathroom, and an inside laundry room. The upstairs has 3 bedrooms, including the master suite, large master bathroom with his/her vanities/sinks, separate shower, garden tub and large walk in closet. Upgrades include “PLANTATION Shutters” throughout the home, CENTRAL VACUUM system, rain gutters, ceiling fans, surround sound prewired in the family room, etc. The HOA fees include the exterior grounds maintenance, fertilization, and irrigation as well as a playground and community pool. The very central location is convenient to major highways, close to restaurants, shopping and Seminole County public schools. In addition, located next door is the newly opened Geneva School. Please call to Schedule your showing today! This won’t last long!
- MLS® #O5823666
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,548
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market15
- Address2241 Long Derby Way
- SubdivisionLegacy Park Residential Ph 1 & 2 A Rep
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighWinter Springs High
- Listing OfficeCfrp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Cfrp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 1:00pm EST.