Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
324 Valley Dr, Longwood
This quality, classic, beauty of a Sweetwater home is priced to sell! Outside, you find a welcoming front elevation, one complimented by a large covered porch and french door opening. And, with a rear loading garage and lengthy driveway, plenty of parking. Inside, you are welcomed by a large foyer, one bound on the left by a living room (office, if you prefer) with glass french doors and on the right by a formal dining room. Through the foyer, you find an expansive, yet warm and welcoming family room with high ceilings adorned with exposed beams. Beyond the family room, you find the dinette area overlooked by a beautifully upgraded kitchen where solid wood cabinets are complimented by granite counters and stainless steel appliances. This home is a true split plan. So, the master bedroom sits on the left side of the house, just off the family room with the secondary bedrooms on the right side of the house. The 15X13 master bedroom is nicely sized for a king-sized bedroom set with a master bathroom offering solid wood cabinets, a spa tub and walk-in shower. Move to the other side of the home and you find three secondary bedrooms complimented by a beautifully upgraded secondary bathroom. Throughout the entire home you will notice that all of the original windows have been replaced with double-pane windows. Finally, an over-sized glass french opening takes you from the family room onto a large covered porch which overlooks a screen-enclosed pool. Come see for yourself!
- MLS® #O5823483
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,302
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesDock, Park, Private Boat Ramp, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeIq Realty Inc
- Address324 Valley Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Oaks Sec 05
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market1
Listing information courtesy of Iq Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:00am EST.