Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1055 Kensington Park Dr #803, Altamonte Springs
KENSINGTON PARK! One of Seminole County’s best-kept secrets, this intimate, serene community of only 153 condominiums sits nestled under a canopy of shady oak trees in Altamonte Springs, minutes from I-4, 436, 434, shopping, restaurants and the Wekiva Trail. This 3-BR end unit features a front porch, screened balcony, and 1776 sq. ft. of easy living space. The kitchen has been updated with painted cabinetry, new hardware, counters, sink, fixtures and beautiful stainless and appliances. It opens to a private nook on the front porch, perfect for morning coffee! From the kitchen you have a view of the dining and living room, screened balcony and landscaped grounds. The living and dining room have new carpet and a wood-burning, old brick fireplace for added ambience on chilly nights. The spacious master bedroom has new carpet, a walk-in closet, lots of light, and opens to the screened balcony. The master bath has been totally renovated with the latest in tile flooring and shower enclosure, vanity and counter and dual sinks. Secondary bedrooms have new carpet and the guest bath has been upgraded with tile flooring, new vanity, counter top and fixtures. Abundant storage, volume ceilings and inside laundry complete this spacious home. Living in Kensington Park, you will enjoy resort-like amenities, such as two pools, tennis courts, racquetball, fitness center, library and beautiful club house. Make this one yours and the owner will provide a one-year home warranty for additional peace of mind.
- MLS® #O5823071
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,776
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Racquetball, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Racquetball, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
- Address1055 Kensington Park Dr #803
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionKensington Park Ph 2
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market20
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 7:00pm EST.