Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
389 N Spaulding Cv, Heathrow
Just Reduced! Custom 2 Story Lakefront Brick Tudor Home Sitting on 2 Lots in the Gates of Heathrow. Private 1.36 Acre Lot ending in a Cul De Sac with Panoramic Views of Lake Marietta. This is a home you'll recognize every time you drive down Heathrow Blvd and look across Lake Marietta. 5 Bedrooms, 6 1/2 Baths, Formal Living, Formal Dining, Large Family Room with Wood Burning Fireplace, Formal Library with Wood burning fireplace, Bonus Room off the Pool area with it's own built in Bar. Grande Foyer Entrance with Double Doors and Wood Staircase leading to the Bedrooms. One of the Bedrooms is an efficiency with it's own full bath, full kitchen, and separate exterior entrance although you can gain access from the main house as well. All Bedrooms are on the second floor with ample closet space. Extensive Woodwork with crown and dental molding. 3 Wood Burning Fireplaces in total. Master Suite is upstairs with His and Hers separate Master Baths, 2 walk in showers, and large tub. Newer Metal Roof Installed 2003. 3 Car Side Entry Garage with Workshop and long driveway for additional parking. Screened Lanai with Fenced Pool and Spa overlooking the Lake. Amazing Opportunity with so much potential! This home may be under video and/or audio surveillance.
- MLS® #O5823070
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,237
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Association Recreation - Lease
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market149
- Address389 N Spaulding Cv
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Trash Compactor
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Other Room, Wood Burning, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHeathrow Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighSeminole High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 1:45am EDT.