Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2553 Bancroft Blvd #1a, Orlando
Welcome to this gorgeous 4 bedroom 2 bath home in the desirable Estates of Wedgefield. This home features beautiful flooring throughout the large open family room and kitchen areas along with vaulted ceilings. Just off the family room is an extra-large sunroom, adding even more living space to this home. The kitchen includes plenty of counter space with under counter lighting, beautiful stone counter-tops, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a large walk-in pantry. The large master bedroom features high ceilings and plenty of closet space with 2 walk-in closets. The master bathroom has his and her sinks with granite counters as well as a walk-in shower and a garden tub. The split floor plan has 2 additional bedrooms and bath at the front of the home and 1 bedroom off the family room that could be used as an office. Completing this home is a walk–in laundry room with cabinets and count space and a 2 car garage. There is no required HOA in this Golf community! Wedgefield sits about 45 minutes from the beach and about 20 minutes from the airport, making this a central and desirable location. Call today for a tour!
- MLS® #O5822287
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,208
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeHampton Real Estate Advisors Llc
- Address2553 Bancroft Blvd #1a
- AreaOrlando/Wedgefield/Rocket City/Cape Orlando
- SubdivisionRocket Citya
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32833
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market6
Listing information courtesy of Hampton Real Estate Advisors Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 8:30am EST.