Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
205 Brom Bones Ln, Longwood
Homes don’t come on the market often in this charming & well-kept Longwood neighborhood of Sleepy Hollow offering sidewalks & tree lined streets. There’s a lot to impress in this 4 bed, 2 bath plus office abode w/ 2,485 sq ft on almost a 1/2 acre lot with fully fenced backyard. Stepping through the beautiful front double doors, gleaming Brazilian hardwood floors & open plan living greet you w/ amazing views of the covered lanai, sparkling pool & lush green landscaping. Luxury touches include custom built-in bookshelves, wood burning fireplace, crown molding & a dining room chandelier with bling. This gourmet kitchen is the heart of the home and it shows: solid wood cabinets, soft-close drawers, upgraded granite, large island with prep sink, pantry, separate wine station & beverage fridge along w/ stainless-steel appliances. Off the kitchen & through double French doors you’ll find the office (currently being used as a home gym). Three bedrooms & a full bath are located off a private hallway. On the opposite side of the home is the spacious master bedroom suite w/ huge custom walk-in closet & spa like bath. Out back, the large covered lanai with “shiplap” wood accents & ceiling fans is the perfect place to relax & enjoy outdoor living year round. Updates include: HVAC & new pool enclosure 2013, 2007 roof, updated electrical, double pane windows and long list of other improvements. Far enough away for peace & quiet yet close enough to shops, restaurants & I-4 for an easy commute to all of Central Florida.
- MLS® #O5822160
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,485
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market2
- Address205 Brom Bones Ln
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionSleepy Hollow
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAltamonte Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Winter Park
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Winter Park.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 8:30am EST.