Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7738 Apple Tree Cir, Orlando
This renovated, like-new and professionally designed, decorated and landscaped home offers four bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths, an office with a total of 2,906 square feet of living area and 517 square feet fully screened back porch. Full of upgrades and technology, this smart home will do things for you. No details were left behind, from the entrance to the backyard entertaining space, you will want to stay home and disconnect and rejuvenate yourself. The kitchen boasts custom cabinets, double oven, six-burner Gas Range, granite countertops, vaulted ceilings and much more. Lutron Wired, 16 security cameras throughout the house, surround sound, 4 fireplaces - 3 interior, 1 exterior, water softener in the whole house, 4 reverse Osmosis filters, large summer kitchen, electric shades and foam insulation throughout. Live an amenity-filled, resort lifestyle here at your new home in St. Ives, the quiet enclave of the private Golf & Country Club community of Orange Tree. It’s a great place for all ages to live and play outdoors, then beat the heat and enjoy sunsets in your private pool pavilion. Whether you’re a family who needs to grow, considering retirement or who want to live where you play, or you want a vacation home to call your own, this beautiful home offers all this with low maintenance.
- MLS® #O5822126
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,906
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Golf Course, Gated Community, Golf Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Garden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market14
- Address7738 Apple Tree Cir
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionOrange Tree St Ives
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 7:00am EST.