Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10243 Authors Way, Orlando
Find everything you are looking for – upgrades, space, and privacy in this ENERGY EFFICIENT HOME with CONSERVATION VIEWS and NO REAR NEIGHBORS! Situated on a PREMIUM LOT, this MOVE-IN READY 4BD/2BA HOME showcases SMART HOME FEATURES including a SECURITY SYSTEM, SMART LOCK FRONT DOOR, REMOTE GARAGE DOOR OPENERS, & a SMART THERMOSTAT accessible via phone. A bright and airy OPEN FLOOR PLAN awaits highlighted by NEW TILE FLOORS (2017), HIGH CEILINGS, BUILT-IN SPEAKERS, & abundant NATURAL LIGHT. The STATE-OF-THE-ART KITCHEN offers STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, TILE BACKSPLASH, 42” CABINETS, plus a CENTER ISLAND with a BREAKFAST BAR. Relax in your MASTER SUITE with a LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET & a SPA-LIKE MASTER BATH. This home also delivers TWO LARGE GUEST BEDROOMS and a BONUS AREA that can be used as a 4TH BEDROOM or anything your heart desires. The NEW SCREENED LANAI (2017) is perfect for gatherings with CONSERVATION VIEWS. MODERN UPDATES include SOLAR PANELS and NEW GUTTERS (2017). Storey Park offers a plethora of AMENITIES including a resort-style pool, 2 splash pads, clubhouse, playground, tennis courts, picnic areas, fitness center, sports fields, walking trails, dog park, campground, and numerous parks – plus internet & cable. Easy access to 417, 528, 408, Lake Nona Medical Center, Moss Park, the Orlando International Airport, and all that Central Florida has to offer. Zoned for sought-after TOP RATED SCHOOLS. Why wait to build when this picture-perfect MOVE-IN READY HOME is available now?
- MLS® #O5822107
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Solar, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In City Limits, In County, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market157
- Address10243 Authors Way
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionStorey Park Ph 2
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMoss Park Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Wemert Group Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 4:15am EST.