Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
154 W Bay Ave, Longwood
Simply Stunning! This recently constructed, custom built single family residence is the very definition of “True Pride of Ownership”. Situated in the highly desired Historic Downtown Longwood District where residents enjoy a unique “Live/Work” zoning and lifestyle with nearby shopping and dining, easy access to many public facilities, close proximity to the SunRail Station, Reiter public park, South Florida Hospital as well as the Longwood police station and fire department. Recently built to the owners’ uncompromising standard for quality with upgraded features and finishes throughout. Featuring 4 bedrooms (including a downstairs Master), 3.5 baths, separate living and dining rooms, bonus area, 2-car garage, covered front porch, side patio lanai, brick paver driveway leading to an additional over sized private parking pad area. The chef’s “Dream Kitchen” is very spacious with custom built cabinetry, upgraded kitchen gas appliances, designer glass tiled back-splash, a massive 9-foot granite island, granite counters, separate breakfast nook and adjoining butler’s pantry. Beautiful hickory hardwood flooring flows throughout the entire interior. Other notable features include “tubes in wall” pest control system, temp-controlled attic storage, full screen cover to your garage door and hardy laminate garage flooring, freshly painted interior and exterior, and a well-manicured lawn and landscape. Come and see for yourself just how special this home truly is. You will not be disappointed!
- MLS® #O5822013
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,337
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Historical
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Rear, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, City View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
- Address154 W Bay Ave
- AreaLongwood East
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 2:00pm EST.