Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13605 Laranja St, Clermont
FABULOUS home, terrific location w/great schools & loaded w/structural options at construction! 9 ft ceilings throughout. Tile throughout with carpet in bedrooms. The master is truly a retreat w/optional tray ceiling & HUGE 13x6 walk in closet. The luxurious master bath features separate soaking tub & shower, optional dual sink vanity w/upgraded light fixtures, faucets & towel bars. The secondary bedrooms are located across the home w/hall bath & upgraded fixtures as well. The front bedroom has a ceiling fan that has been removed for bunk beds.The ceiling fan will be left w/the home as bunk beds are removed. The formal dining room is oversized for hosting large gatherings & could be enclosed for 4th bedroom if needed. The kitchen, breakfast & great room are all located at the back of the home & are wide open to one another. The great room features surround sound speakers & windows for natural light. The kitchen is a dream featuring LOADS of counter space w/the optional island, a chefs dream double oven range, recessed lighting & HUGE walk in pantry. The breakfast area boasts upgraded chandelier & can accommodate a large table to go w/seating at the island for fantastic entertaining space. Sliding doors lead to optional added screened lanai PLUS brick paver patio w/walk along side for easy storage area on side of home all in the privacy fenced back yard. The inside laundry room features above cabinet storage & large recessed shelving area for even more storage. Dbl pane windows & 15 SEER AC for efficiency
- MLS® #O5822003
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,899
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Rods
- Days on Market1
- Address13605 Laranja St
- SubdivisionTerrace Grove Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 4:15am EST.