Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
503 Alcazar Ave, Altamonte Springs
This charming 4 bedroom 2 bath traditional style home located in the heart of Altamonte Springs is close to shopping, restaurants and parks. This very well maintained home offers a split floor with the perfect space for family gatherings and entertaining all year round. Freshly painted. Wood look vinyl floors and tile. No carpet! Has a beautiful Spanish tile porch converted to an enormous enclosed Florida room where you can watch your guests splash around in the giant tropical pool. Mature avocado tree. A two car garage, one side converted under central air and heat. Convenient for a teenager wanting their own space, office, or income producing as a rental, you name it. Can easily be converted back to a two car garage. Desirable location with access to everywhere. Conveniently located about a mile from Publix, restaurants, AMC movie theater and the Altamonte Mall, Crane's Roost Park and major roadways 434, 436 and I-4. 15 mins from Orlando, 30 mins from Disney. This home offers so much to appreciate so come see it TODAY!
- MLS® #O5821991
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,992
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected
- ParkingConverted Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address503 Alcazar Ave
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionSan Sebastian Heights Unit 1a
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryForest City Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeQr Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Qr Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 7:00pm EST.