Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11725 Sandy Hill Dr, Orlando
Ready to move in! Fresh paint inside and out, New carpet, new stainless refrigerator, range, range hood, dishwasher. This house is ready for the new owner. Low HOA of $60 per month includes lawn maintenance, Somerset Village club house with community pool tennis courts. Why spend your time in the yard when you could be in the pool? Oversized lot back up to a conservation area with large trees and no back door neighbors. Bring your furniture and start living the good life in sunny Central Florida located very close to all the major attractions but very quiet and peaceful.
- MLS® #O5821981
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,414
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market24
- Address11725 Sandy Hill Dr
- AreaOrlando/International Drive
- SubdivisionSomerset Village
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32821
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWaterbridge Elem
- MiddleFreedom Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeA Premier Class Realty
Listing information courtesy of A Premier Class Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 4:15am EST.