Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 S Sweetwater Cove Blvd, Longwood
Welcome to 200 South Sweetwater Cove Boulevard! This great 4 bedroom, 2 and a half bathroom pool home is ready to go!! This Sweetwater Oaks home features a circular driveway, a relaxing front porch, formal living and dining rooms, split bedrooms, crown moulding, a huge back porch for entertaining, the large backyard is fully fenced and more!! The large family room has a nice fireplace for those cooler days, vaulted ceilings and flows well with the eat in kitchen!! Enjoy all the Sweetwater Oaks amenities that include access to Lake Brantley for water skiing, fishing and fun, tennis courts, parks, family events, access to the Wekiva River is right down the street and much more! The schools are the best in the area; Sabal Point Elementary, Rock Lake Middle and nationally ranked Lake Brantley High School, call to view this great home today!! The location, quality and condition are right, call today to see this great home!!
- MLS® #O5821853
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,559
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market21
- Address200 S Sweetwater Cove Blvd
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Oaks
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Assured
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Assured.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:45pm EST.