Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1546 Lakeview Dr, Kissimmee
Move into your lake front home today! Enjoy beautiful sunset views over the water from either of your two huge Florida rooms. Solid, cared-for 2 story house is ready for your family to come home to this hidden gem under huge grandfather oaks. There is a real sense of connection with nature here which is surprising considering how close it is to everything. Grade schools, Valencia, shopping, and the Turnpike are all nearby. This home has an amazing amount of storage, with hall closets, under stair space and a walk-in closet in the upstairs master. If that isn't enough there is a workshop space in the car port and a detached single car block garage that could used for additional parking or a man-cave. The yard has been well maintained and in addition to the oaks has a prolific mango tree which you and all your friends will enjoy having. This neighborhood is quiet and close knit, you could be a part of it today.
- MLS® #O5821842
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,853
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages1
- Garages2 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market13
- Address1546 Lakeview Dr
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vaccum, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryNeptune Elementary
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeGlenyan Llc
Listing information courtesy of Glenyan Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 3:15am EST.