Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1534 Crestline St, Orlando
Remarkable large family home on double lot. Two minute walk to Ferncreek public boat ramp to Conway Chain of Lakes. Change the carpet, maybe update some of the bathrooms, move right in. Almost 3,000 sq. ft. under new A/C. The upstairs mother in law apartment or bonus/rec room or man cave is great, with full bath. Zoned popular Boone High School minutes from all the hospitals / jobs.
- MLS® #O5821791
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,996
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPublic Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Carport, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Level, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market19
- Address1534 Crestline St
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionWaterwitch Club
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPershing Elem
- MiddleConway Middle
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Properties Sw
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Properties Sw.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 5:45pm EST.