Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2563 Twilight Dr, Orlando
Don’t miss your chance!! Freshly Painted, Landscaped, and New Roof!!! This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with pavered driveway and tons of upgrades is a must see!! You will feel at home instantly as you walk into this professionally painted open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and newly updated kitchen. The living and dining room combo are just a few of the details you will notice as you make your way to the kitchen area complete with granite counter tops, 42" white wood cabinets, tile back-splash, built-in coffee bar, updated lighting, and new Samsung stainless steel appliances. The split floor plan is perfect for the family and as you find your way throughout the remainder of the home, you will be impressed by all the attention to detail and beautiful upgrades. The large Master Bedroom has a custom built walk-in closet with an attached sitting room that leads to the back hallway via a second doorway. This sitting room could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom for a growing family or the perfect little nursery for those just beginning. Relax out back with your family in your screened porch or venture outside and enjoy a nice fire on your 250 square foot pavered patio. Recent upgrades include a new privacy fence gate / panel, new roof, Night Owl Doorbell, fully updated kitchen, interior finishes / fixtures, and painting both inside and out. The residence is completely move-in ready and "will not last". Don't miss out on the opportunity to own one of the nicest homes in the area for the price!
- MLS® #O5821651
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,662
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address2563 Twilight Dr
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- SubdivisionVillages At Summer Lakes Cypress
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Porcelain Tile, Granite
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryCypress Springs Elem
- MiddleLegacy Middle
- HighUniversity High
- Listing OfficePristine Florida Properties Llc
Listing information courtesy of Pristine Florida Properties Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 3:45am EST.