Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3706 Spear Point Dr, Orlando
Located in Hunter's Isle, a gated community of custom built homes. This lovely residence offers a pond view from the pool area & many of the rooms inside the home. Split plan design with 4 bedrooms & 2.5 baths, formal living room, dining room and a kitchen that overlooks the family room. The 4th bedroom has French doors and can be used as a bedroom or a study/office. Spacious kitchen features granite counter top, stainless steel appliances, prep island and ample storage space. The wood burning fireplace divides the family room & breakfast area. Engineered hard wood floors in the family room & 4th bdrm/study. Master suite features two walk in closets, dual sinks in vanity, garden tub with jets & separate glass enclosed shower. For your outdoor enjoyment is the oversized covered lanai area, with a large pool & heated spa that overlooks the pond water view. Hunter's Creek is conveniently located to shopping, dining, recreation, theme parks, and Orlando International Airport. There are ample opportunities for the whole family to get involved, as well as top-rated schools.
- MLS® #O5821509
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,273
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
- Address3706 Spear Point Dr
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionHunters Creek Tr 200-215 Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market10
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 5:00am EST.