Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4217 Kingsley St, Clermont
Well cared for St. Clair model home. The kitchen has oak wood cabinets, ceramic tile backsplash and a skylight making it light and bright. The den could be a 3rd bedroom since it has a door. Extra cabinets have been added to the inside utility room that leads to the garage with its decorative painted floor. Carpet and vinyl windows make a pleasant enclosed lanai for year round entertaining. Homeowner dues include a 24 hour guard gated golf community, escrow reserves, basic cable, complete lawn care including watering, fertilization and mulching and use of the multi-million dollar clubhouse with its 3 pools, 2 fitness centers and tennis, basketball, shuffleboard, pickle ball and bocce courts. The grand ballroom hosts plays, dances and movies while there are craft, billiard, computer and card rooms along with a library. If classes are what you are looking for, Kings Ridge has them all from floral arranging to investing; but if travel is your desire, planned trips are available. You can even drive your golf cart to food shopping, hair, nail or doctor appointments, several banks and restaurants. If this is not enough, the exterior of your home is painted every 5-6 years. Kings Ridge also has an 18 hole Championship Course and 18 hole Executive Course.
- MLS® #O5821443
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,879
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private, Gentle Sloping, Hilly
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results Real Estate
- Address4217 Kingsley St
- SubdivisionKings Ridge
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market28
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Results Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 3:45am EST.