Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2460 Island Dr, Longwood
100 FEET OF WATERFRONTAGE INTO LAKE BRANTLEY! BOAT, SKI OR FISH FROM YOUR BACKYARD DOCK! PRICED UNDER APPRAISAL with updates just completed including refinished hardwood floors, Kitchen and bathroom upgrades, New Roof and Gutters, resurfaced pool, new garage door and more! Live on the water and enjoy your private lushly landscaped backyard and pool. Built in 2000 in sought after Brantley Isles, currently undergoing revitalization and new construction. Home has light and bright kitchen with stainless appliances, granite countertops and opens to the family room which boasts gas fireplace and double set of french doors to the patio. Large and open dining room with adjoining sitting room for additional seating. Additional living space with built-ins great for formal living space or hangout area. Upstairs features Master Bedroom suite with attached office space/nursery easily converted to additional bedroom. 3 additional bedrooms (2 with water views) and 2 large bathrooms. Top Rated School District. Move-in Ready. BEST PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT ON WATERFRONT ON LAKE BRANTLEY. More pictures coming!!
- MLS® #O5821419
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,849
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesOptional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Pool Alarm, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market82
- Address2460 Island Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionLake Brantley Isles 2nd Add
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeSand Dollar Realty Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Sand Dollar Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2020 at 12:15am EST.