Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13543 Pitanga St, Clermont
CHECK OUT THE 3D TOUR IN THE VIRTUAL TOUR LINK!!! Move in ready home!! UPDATES INCLUDE TILE FLOOR on all of the main level and areas of the home PAINTED in 2019, OUTSIDE PAINTED in 2018, ROOF in 2017, SALT WATER POOL in 2014. FORMAL LIVING and DINING rooms are part of the OPEN FLOOR PLAN. Also boosts FAMILY ROOM and DINING AREA off the kitchen. First floor of the house has new WOOD look TILE throughout. Kitchen has GRANITE COUNTERS, California ISLAND, DOUBLE OVENS, and a LARGE PANTRY.All APPLIANCES INCLUDED. Four OVER-SIZED bedrooms and LOFT make up the upstairs. FENCED-IN BACK YARD has COVERED LANAI running the whole back of the house and SALT WATER POOL. MUD ROOM has built in SHELVES. ALL WOOD BLINDS stay. Home is within minutes of the FLORIDA TURNPIKE, WEST ORANGE TRAIL, and SHOPPING.
- MLS® #O5821341
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,066
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market42
- Address13543 Pitanga St
- SubdivisionTerrace Grove Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Realty Investments
Listing information courtesy of Florida Realty Investments.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 8:30am EST.