Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8770 Sidley Ln, Orlando
Welcome to Randal Park by MI homes, an upscale community in the Lake Nona area. Enjoy several walking trails and monthly community events giving your family an active Florida lifestyle. This two story upgraded 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms features dual master bedroom suites on both floors, expanded covered front porch and back patio with brick pavers, back porch with screen enclosure. Enjoy many energy efficient features: double pane windows, foam block insulation in all exterior walls, cost saving radiant barrier roof, and energy efficient electrical appliances. As you walk in the home, you are welcome to an open floor plan with the formal living room to your left currently used as an office. Private master bedroom suite to your right with huge walk in closet, your master bath features standalone shower, garden tub, dual sink, and granite counters. Your great room opens to the dining room and gourmet kitchen great for entertaining guests. Kitchen features recess and pendant lighting, granite counters, spacious island, 42 inch expresso finish cabinets, pantry, stainless steel GE appliances. All rooms are spacious in size with walk-in closets. Upgrades include wide baseboards throughout, open loft, crown molding, outdoor ventilation, ultraviolet lighting in air handler, high ceilings, new W/H, A/C is zoned for each floor and serviced every year, prewired for surround sound, and security. Community features include fitness center, Olympic size pool, kids splash pad, and clubhouse with free Wi-Fi access.
- MLS® #O5821314
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,741
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Wheelchair Access, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingAlley Access, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market27
- Address8770 Sidley Ln
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionRandal Park Ph 1b
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingBaseboard, Central, Heat Pump, Radiant Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySun Blaze Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Legacy Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Legacy Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 12:59am EST.