Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3326 Great Oaks Blvd, Kissimmee
Welcome home to your SOLAR ENERGY EFFICIENT private 5 acres of complete tranquility and privacy on East Lake Toho which is part of Chain of Lakes. This lake allows water skiing an the ability to land a sea plane. This beautiful home is a 4 bedroom 3 bath with a wrap-around screened in lanai for those beautiful Florida days and nights. Home has 42 solar panels on the roof that have a life time warranty. That's right, lifetime which will be transferred to the new lucky owner. The electric bill is a mere fraction of a home without solar. Solar panels also protect from severe hurricane winds. You can't get much more energy efficient than this. The kitchen family room combo has new "Energy Star" stainless- steel appliances, double sink, granite counters and loads of cabinets. Family room has a cozy wood burning fireplace with mantel. Split bedroom plan. Owner's suite has 2 closets, one which is a walk-in with shelving, large bath with jetted tub walk-in shower and dual vanity. 3 car garage with plenty of storage. Transferable "Terminex" termite bond. City water which has a cleaning system for a clean purified taste. Two septic tanks, 1 which is brand new. Heavy insulation in attic. The roof is only 4 years old. New double hung well insulated windows. New insulated front door. Exterior paint in 2013. Dual A/C, 1 which is brand new with a "Nest" thermostat. Water Softener. Fruit trees: pecan, mango, navel orange and cumquat. This home is priced right and has SO much to offer the new Owner.
- MLS® #O5821209
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,437
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Solar
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Hallmark Properties
- Address3326 Great Oaks Blvd
- SubdivisionGreat Oak Unit 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market48
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Hallmark Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 3:15am EST.