Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2415 Wild Tamarind Blvd, Orlando
Beautiful home in Avalon Park! This 6 bedroom and 4 bath home has over 3800 square feet with a loft. An open floor plan that includes a formal living and dining room, family room, eat in kitchen, and downstairs master bedroom. The kitchen offers 42" staggered maple cabinets with crown molding, granite countertops, stainless appliances, built in double oven and a cook top stove. Just off the kitchen is an over-sized walk-in pantry, outdoor covered patio area and 2 car garage. The open family room has a fireplace and nook for the entertainment center. The lower level master bedroom has an ensuite bath with 3 large bay windows and an over-sized walk-in closet. The upper level has 5 bedrooms (most with walk-in closets) and 2 full baths. Completing the upstairs is a large loft area and laundry room. Avalon Park is a planned unit development with schools, shops, restaurants and parks. Close to major highways and great schools! Come check out this wonderful community that everyone is talking about!
- MLS® #O5821189
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,801
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Unpaved
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeHampton Real Estate Advisors Llc
- Address2415 Wild Tamarind Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- SubdivisionAvalon Park Northwest Village Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market18
Listing information courtesy of Hampton Real Estate Advisors Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 10:59am EST.