Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2354 Gunn Rd, Kissimmee
NEARLY 2 ACRES WITH PRIVATE GATED ENTRANCE! Beautifully Remodeled 3 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom Home. Once you pull up to the house you will see trees, grass, beautiful stone work, MASSIVE STORAGE SHED, and Carport. Roof is Only 4 years old! AC is NEWER! EXTERIOR PAINTED! STEP INSIDE and take notice of the Wood Flooring, Interior Painting, & Open Floor Plan. The Gourmet Kitchen has a MASSIVE ISLAND with Quartz Counters, White Cabinetry with hardware, Stainless Steel Fridge, Stainless Steel Double Oven, Stainless Steel Microwave, Stainless Steel Dishwasher, & Stainless Steel Cooktop with Range Vent. The Dining Areas, Kitchen, and Living Room are Completely Open to each other. The Master Suite has two closets and Master Bathroom with High End Shower & Vanity Section with Special Lighting Features. The other two bedrooms are both away from each other for a truly split floor plan. The Laundry Room is very large and has cabinetry for additional storage along with a sink. Nothing else similar (renovated home with acreage) is available within a 5 mile radius. Zoning allows horses. ACT RIGHT NOW!
- MLS® #O5821084
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,040
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesSatellite Dish, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market47
- Address2354 Gunn Rd
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionObar Ranchettes
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorLaminate, Other, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPleasant Hill Elem
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Orlando Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty Orlando Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 3:45am EST.