Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
872 Fairview Ave, Altamonte Springs
Want SPACE and PRIVACY? Check out this cutie! With over 2000 sq. ft. of living space and a lot that's just shy of half an acre, you have room to spread out. Enjoy the peace and quiet at this home located at the end of a dead end street, where your view is lovely trees. NO HOA means you can park all your toys and nobody will tell you when to mow the yard! This house has character -- look at that curb appeal! You'll be proud to have friends and family over. Cook in your huge kitchen, enjoy meals in the dining room or go outside to the large covered/enclosed patio. Spend a romantic, cozy evening in front the wood burning fireplace. All bedrooms are upstairs. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and en suite with dual sink and shower/tub. The home's location is just two miles from the Altamonte Mall where you can shop, go to the movies, or stroll around the lake at Cranes Roost Park. In less than five miles, you can be at Sanlando Park for some tennis, basketball, racquetball, playground and more. Cut through the park and you're on the Seminole Wekiva Trail for long walks, jogging or bike riding. You'll find restaurants galore on 436 and 434. Jump on I-4 in less than 15 minutes or catch the Sunrail train in under two miles. It's about 45 minutes to Disney World and about an hour to Daytona Beach or New Smyrna Beach. AdventHealth hospital is about 10 minutes away. Come and get it before it's gone! HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED!
- MLS® #O5821059
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,115
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address872 Fairview Ave
- AreaAltamonte Springs East
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32701
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market16
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 3:45am EST.