Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5973 Chesapeake Park, Orlando
This beautifully appointed Bay Hill Village villa offers it all! MODERN in redos and so many special features. NEW roof, NEW central heat and air, and NEW appliances for starters. Perfectly maintained and gated Bay Hill Village is a great place to call home. Clubhouse, tennis courts, and community pool. This community is centrally located within a half hour from the airport and downtown, right in the famous Bay Hill golf course and minutes away from the best restaurants in Orlando, known as Restaurant Row.
- MLS® #O5821052
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,642
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofCement, Tile
- Days on Market26
- Address5973 Chesapeake Park
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionBay Hill Village North Condo
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 4:15am EST.