Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1735 Carlton St, Longwood
Outstanding one owner that has been meticulously maintained.New roof has just been installed. Rooms are spacious with high ceilings and beautiful wood shutters. Kitchen is a gourmet cooks dream, large island with new cooktop/range, two new ovens and a new stainless refrigerator.Living room has a warm and cozy feeling with a large wood fireplace to enjoy on a cool day. Family room can be completely closed off if teenagers need their own space. Garage is oversized , it actually is long enough to house a boat. There is a 6x5 workshop that comes in handy for those who like to tinker in the garage. Backyard is a large tropical paradise, it is surrounded by mature shrubs that allow complete privacy. Location of this house is just a few feet from the new Seminole County Park that is soon going to have walking trails. Schools, shopping and hospitals are close by but you still feel the quietness of an established lovely neighborhood.
- MLS® #O5820770
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,891
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Park
- ParkingWorkshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Storage
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeGreater Orlando Realty Usa Inc
- Address1735 Carlton St
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionSanlando Spgs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market28
Listing information courtesy of Greater Orlando Realty Usa Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 9:45pm EST.