Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2409 Betty St, Orlando
This recently updated Florida home is the perfect place to entertain guests, relax by the pool, or finally tap into that quaint Florida living. Nestled right in the heart of Orlando, just east of downtown, this freshly updated two bedroom, one bath boasts a modern open floor plan. Both bedrooms have new carpeting and the bathroom is serene. With it's brand new appliances and granite counter-tops, the kitchen opens up to the front dining area and allows anyone to be the chef and still be apart of the fun! This leads right into the large living area with a fireplace and through the French door to the crystal blue, solar-heated pool. Looking out to the full landscaped pool area, you'll relax in the Sun or barbecue on your luxurious patio. There is even a shed for all your outdoor equipment and tools! With no HOA and close proximity to downtown Orlando, Central Florida Turn-Key living is just an offer away! All Measurements to be verified by Buyer. Easy to show! Call or text me now to schedule your showing!
- MLS® #O5820607
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,568
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingDriveway, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Solar Heat
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Days on Market373
- Address2409 Betty St
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionColonial Acres
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryHillcrest Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:45pm EST.