Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4000 Mallard Point Ct, Orlando
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath split plan home on LARGE CORNER LOT in CENTRALLY LOCATED Eden Park neighborhood. When you step inside the oversized front foyer you are surrounded by fantastic volume and cathedral ceilings in almost every room. To your left is the charming formal living room with a BEAUTIFUL PICTURE WINDOW overlooking the expansive front lawn. Conveniently located straight ahead are 2 SPACIOUS GUEST ROOMS and a guest bath. To your right is the LARGE FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM COMBINATION with volume ceilings and FRENCH DOORS opening to a SCREENED-IN BACK PORCH. The inviting EAT-IN KITCHEN boasts UPDATED APPLIANCES, TONS OF CABINETS and COUNTER SPACE along with INSIDE LAUNDRY CLOSET and PANTRY. Large kitchen windows overlooking your over-size back yard afford LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT and make this a perfect room for the family chef and enjoying meals. MANY UPDATES include HOUSE RE-PLUMBED, UPDATED WATER HEATER, AC - HEAT PUMP, DOUBLE PANE SOUNDPROOF WINDOWS, BATHROOM TOILETS, KITCHEN APPLIANCES plus a BUYERS HOME WARRANTY and TERMITE BOND. FANTASTIC LOCATION close to dining, entertainment, downtown Orlando and a SHORT WALK TO LUSH AND TRANQUIL LAKE LOTUS PARK with fishing pier, playground, pavilions, barbecue grills, enclosed window on the lake and 1 mile raised boardwalk trail. EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR HIGHWAYS makes getting anywhere in Central Florida a breeze! FLORIDA LIVING WITH TOTAL CONVENIENCE, CALL TODAY!
- MLS® #O5820590
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,914
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available, Private
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Days on Market17
- Address4000 Mallard Point Ct
- SubdivisionEden Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32810
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRiverside Elem
- MiddleLockhart Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 6:00am EST.