Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Marcy Blvd, Longwood
A beautiful home centrally located near I4, shopping malls, restaurants, hospitals, and schools in beautiful Longwood, FL of Seminole County. This move-in-ready pool home is near top graded schools and has been recently upgraded with new plumbing and high quality new double pane windows; a great money saver! Sitting on a corner lot, this home features a lush garden wrapped around the house with many exotic plants including bananas trees, avocado trees, sugar cane plants, and more. As you enter this 4-bedroom 3 full bathroom home, you will notice a spacious layout with a separate family room, dining room, and formal living area. The sliding doors in both the Livingroom and Master bedroom lead into the screened-in patio/pool area. There is also has a dedicated washer and dryer room just before entering the garage. All appliances and cabinetry are original but functional. The owners are willing to give buyers credit at closing towards upgrades, repairs and or closing costs. The HOA is $75 a year (optional) which gives you access to the community park. This home has lots of potential and could be a perfect starter or forever home for the right buyer. Call me to book an appointment to tour this property today! Please be advised to verify all dimensions and sq. Ft. with a professional.
- MLS® #O5820401
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,051
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Garden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Lighting, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market29
- Address100 Marcy Blvd
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionWoodlands Sec 4
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeUrban City Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Urban City Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 8:45pm EST.