Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
223 Lake Ellen Dr, Casselberry
Lake front 3/2 midcentury charmer ready to move in. Featuring a split floor plan, natural sunlight fills the oversized family room with an abundance of windows providing stunning views of Lake Ellen. The updated kitchen offers white cabinetry, new stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space to delight any chef. You will also appreciate the open patio and large fenced backyard for entertaining friends, little ones and pets. The master bedroom has an exquisite view of the lake and a large walk in closet that is adjoined to the updated master bath with new vanity, lighting and shower door. The living room has a wood burning brick fireplace and new plank flooring. The oversized inside laundry room includes washer & dryer, an additional refrigerator, cabinets, countertops and sink providing great opportunity for a great mother in-law suite or Airbnb.
- MLS® #O5819987
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,840
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Propane, Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market24
- Address223 Lake Ellen Dr
- SubdivisionLake Ellen Add To Casselberry
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Porcelain Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAltamonte Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 7:45pm EST.