Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5932 Winchester Isle Rd, Orlando
Beautiful very well maintained home with numerous upgrades. Nested in the highly desired Vista Lakes Village Community. You’ll fall in love with this home the moment you arrive. 4 bed, 2 bath and 2,262 sf of functional living space. This home offers everything you’ve been looking for. Gorgeous entry door that leads to a well appointed formal living room & dining area featuring a wood/stone accent wall with an electric fireplace. The house has 10' high ceiling, an open floor plan with tile in the common areas. As you walk to the family room, you're greeted by an open kitchen with granite counter tops, 38" cabinets, kitchen island with stone accent, breakfast nook area with plenty of windows that allow natural light to brighten the home. The family room is large & great for entertaining with an open view to the kitchen. It features a double sliding door that leads to the patio area which has rubber tile flooring and is shaded by an electric 20' wide awning with an auto retracting wind sensor and remote control. Enjoy the huge fenced in backyard with plenty of space for family, pets or a future pool. Located close to the elementary & middle schools. Community amenities include: a resident's club house, fitness center, resort style pool, tennis court, basketball court, baseball/soccer pitch, fenced in dog play-area, playground & much more. This is one of the best communities in Central Florida with close proximity to the airport, shopping, dining & highways (SR-417 & SR-528)
- MLS® #O5819915
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,262
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market26
- Address5932 Winchester Isle Rd
- SubdivisionVista Lakes Village N-3 Colonie
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32829
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVista Lakes Elem
- MiddleOdyssey Middle
- HighColonial High
- Listing OfficeEmpire Network Realty
Listing information courtesy of Empire Network Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 8:45pm EST.