Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
765 Okaloosa Ave, Orlando
Delightful Waterfront Home – Marvelous Location This spacious 5 Bedroom 2 Bath waterfront home was recently renovated and features a new architectural shingle roof, new exterior paint, new interior paint, crown molding in the master bedroom, new luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout with upgraded plush carpet in all bedrooms. The kitchen features all new appliances and upgraded cabinets with soft close hinges and drawers with granite countertops and under mount sink. The layout provides an open feel from the minute you step inside. The living/dining room leads to a huge 13 by 25 Florida room with its own separate wall mount AC / Heat system to provide year round comfort. Bedrooms 4 & 5 are thanks to a nicely done garage conversion which also provides an additional bonus room. The large fenced yard with open patio overlooks a peaceful pond and provides a tranquil setting for those weekend barbecues. This hidden gem is located just a stone’s throw from the 408 and provides quick & easy access to central & east Orlando. Plenty of shops & restaurants as well as Advent Health East are within easy walking distance. Make it a point to see this property today!!
- MLS® #O5819667
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,079
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Days on Market13
- Address765 Okaloosa Ave
- SubdivisionPinar Heights
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32822
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryChickasaw Elem
- MiddleLiberty Middle
- HighColonial High
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Professionals Se
Listing information courtesy of Real Estate Professionals Se.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:45am EST.